Established in 1958. Produce agricultural machinery and small diesel engines.
In 1978, it was renamed "Jiangxi Internal Combustion Engine Parts Factory" to produce engine camshafts.
In 1984, the low-alloy cold shock cast iron camshaft was developed and won the gold prize of the National "Seventh Five-Year" Spark Program Expo.
In 1993, it was renamed "Jiangxi Camshaft Factory", specializing in the production of engine camshafts.
On September 7, 2000, a new company was established—Guangfeng Tongxin Camshaft Co., Ltd.
May 2001 changed its name to "Jiangxi Tongxin Machinery Manufacturing Co., Ltd.".
Following the development of domestic sedans in March 2002, it gradually supplied engines for Geely, Shenlong and Chery.
In August 2005, the first Japanese CNC machine grinder was introduced to expand production capacity and improve product quality.
In 2006, 30 million yuan was invested in the construction of the new plant. The overall relocation was completed in February 2007, covering an area of 50,000 square meters.
The area of the house is 26,000 square meters, which has reached an annual production capacity of 2 million car camshafts.
In July 2009, "Tongxin" was awarded a famous trademark in Jiangxi Province.
In May 2010, Ningbo Tongxin Auto Parts Co., Ltd., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Jiangxi Tongxin, became a subsidiary.
It has achieved an annual output of 600,000 camshafts.
In December 2016, the prepared Chongqing branch will also be put into use, with an annual output of 600,000 camshafts.